Classroom Picture 5


 

This is another view of the circle time area.  You can see that there is also a big book stand and white board for lessons.  Above our computers I have the IPICK chart from the Daily 5 (see post Daily 5, Like Totally or "Must Have" Books)  

I strategically placed the computers by my reading table so that I will be able to monitor them easily while I still work with a small group.  The open floor area from circle time will also be used for Daily 5 centers.  I made sure that the floor area is close to the reading table as well as part of my classroom management plan.

It is hard to see but in the back corner I have my office nook.  I like having my desk close to the reading table so I have everything I need to teach small group right there.  It also helps with planning by having my resources right by my desk and table.

Back to Home Page 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate helpful and productive feedback. Kindness counts!

Join Me in Spreading Literacy

Join me in an effort to spread literacy by posting pictures of your pets, cute animals, or natural backgrounds with the word “Read” written ...