Classroom Picture 6





Here you can see my office nook a little better.  Please note that i am not finished setting up for the year.  On my desk I have two pink baskets to file student work.  One basket is graded work to pass back and one is work to save.  The other baskets are where I store work to be completed.

You can see the edge of my smartboard in the picture.  On the light blue filing cabinet I will set up the projector.  The document camera will be on the edge of my reading table. The white rack is where my plan book and teaching manuals will go.  The brown basket will have my small group activities. Again you can see I like having everything within an arm's reach.  It helps with time management when you don't have to keep walking back and forth across the room to get supplies. 

I placed the Winnie the Pooh poster right beside the smartboard so that students have a visual when learning to stand to the side of the board.  I'm going to say "remember to stand beside Pooh Bear so we can see the board."  Off to the right is another open area on the floor for the children to sit when we use the projector and smartboard.

I would love to hear about how you set up your room!  Please leave comments.  As educators, it is so important that we learn from each other and share, share, share!

Back to Home Page

      











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate helpful and productive feedback. Kindness counts!

Join Me in Spreading Literacy

Join me in an effort to spread literacy by posting pictures of your pets, cute animals, or natural backgrounds with the word “Read” written ...