I also watched random first grade videos and teaching calendar with the smart board. There is just so much to view. The best part is that these teachers are inspiring and provide new techniques to try. Youtube is like pinterest.com because it draws you in for hours and hours!
Here are a few of my favorite videos:
- Whole Brain Teaching - First Grade Math Lesson
- Whole Brain Basics - Power Teaching
- Morning Meeting Using the Smart Board
- First Grade Student Engagement - Whole Brain
- Standards Based Grading
- IPad as an Interactive White Board Demonstration