Home Page-Keeping it Real


When I began this blog it was my thirteenth year of teaching and my first year as a mom.  Talk about a perspective shift!  As an educator, I constantly reflect on what went well and what can be improved.  I am always interested in new ideas.

Currently, I am not teaching due to my fibromyalgia.  Long story...

When I started this blog the goal was to simplify and get super organized yet remain creative.  Now the goal is to share any inspiration, insights, and knowledge that may be helpful to fellow teachers and families.

Periodically I add items to my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  Please take a moment to check it out.

More recently I have started another blog to go along with my eBay store (Lowery's Loft).  

Thank You for Visiting!  



A little more about me:  I have taught on both the eastern and western sides of the United States.   In 2006, I was honored as Teacher of the Year for my school.  It was a privilege to represent my colleagues.  In 2010 I earned a Master's Degree in Reading.  Teaching reading has been my passion for many years.  I am married to a wonderful man and we have an amazing little girl.  


                  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate helpful and productive feedback. Kindness counts!

Join Me in Spreading Literacy

Join me in an effort to spread literacy by posting pictures of your pets, cute animals, or natural backgrounds with the word “Read” written ...