Free 2015 April Calendar

FREEBIE!  (for the time being...) 

Updated April 2015


I've included two April calendars. They can be used in many ways. I like to track weather, record homework, or color in the square to show behavior. (Blue-Outstanding, Green-Good, Yellow-Needs Improvement, Red-Unacceptable)

You can even use the calendar to keep track of AR points, set goals (in reading or other subjects), and record minutes read. The possibilities are endless!

On a side note, I sell on eBay and promote other sellers.  If interested check out my eBay Store: Lowery's Loft.  My username on eBay is GroovyEducator (just like this blog).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate helpful and productive feedback. Kindness counts!

Join Me in Spreading Literacy

Join me in an effort to spread literacy by posting pictures of your pets, cute animals, or natural backgrounds with the word “Read” written ...