STARS

As I mentioned in a previous post, I've decided my classroom theme is going to be stars.  I keep going over sayings and I am reflecting on future bulletin boards.

One idea that popped in my head is a bulletin board entitled We are STARS!  Each kid could have their picture on a star and the following message could be on a mega big star...even a 3-D pop out star.

S-Students who
T-Try their best
A-Always finish their work
R-Read Everyday and
S-Start each day ready to learn

Right now this is just an idea that's developing...I'm sure it will evolve several times...

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate helpful and productive feedback. Kindness counts!

Join Me in Spreading Literacy

Join me in an effort to spread literacy by posting pictures of your pets, cute animals, or natural backgrounds with the word “Read” written ...