Common Core Standard (CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.1.OA.A.2) First Grade Word Problems

Hello Blog World!

I've been lax on my posting, I'm sorry.

Tonight I was toying with the Common Core Math Standards for Grade 1 and created this activity.  I wanted to pick your brains and see if it is something I should produce for TpT or keep reworking the idea.

Here is the sample Word Problem Activity.  It is the first in what will hopefully be a series of activities that teachers can use as a teaching tool (projected on the big screen) or as center work.

Please give me feedback so I can ascertain what direction to take this project.

Thank you so much for your time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate helpful and productive feedback. Kindness counts!

Join Me in Spreading Literacy

Join me in an effort to spread literacy by posting pictures of your pets, cute animals, or natural backgrounds with the word “Read” written ...