Groovy Educator on eBay

I've been GroovyEducator on eBay before but earlier this summer I changed my user name to lowerysloftllc.  I started my own business Lowery's Loft LLC and switched everything that was Groovy Educator to Lowery's Loft in my excitement.

I know it sounds silly but I've been blogging as Groovy Educator for so long and just love the handle so I switched my user name back to that on eBay.  I hope it's not too confusing.

Anyhow, I'm back to late night ramblings...

Tomorrow my friends are starting their second week of teaching (for this school year) and I am still missing the classroom.

It's hard to believe I'm trying to work from home rather than being an educator.  Please share if you have had or know anyone who has had success working from home.

It is much lonelier than the classroom.  I miss the camaraderie an collaborations with the other teachers.  I still enjoy pursuing my dream...

That's it for tonight's late night ramblings... Maybe I should do this more often?  Or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate helpful and productive feedback. Kindness counts!

Join Me in Spreading Literacy

Join me in an effort to spread literacy by posting pictures of your pets, cute animals, or natural backgrounds with the word “Read” written ...