Blog Links

I would love for others to have access and follow your blog.  If you have a favorite blog that you refer to often OR if you would like me to add your blog to my page where others can view it, please drop me an e-mail at alowery1978@gmail.com.  In the subject line mention Groovy Educator Blog Link so I know it is not spam.

My vision for Groovy Educator is for it to be a valuable resource for new and veteran teachers.  There are so many amazing blogs out there, I would love to help organize and share them with you.  If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

ESE Blogs

Early Elementary


First Grade Blogs

Groovy Educator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate helpful and productive feedback. Kindness counts!

Join Me in Spreading Literacy

Join me in an effort to spread literacy by posting pictures of your pets, cute animals, or natural backgrounds with the word “Read” written ...