Cool Catalogs

Here are some links to catalogs I like to look through before the beginning of each school year to get ideas and products.  If I cannot get it right away, I add it to my wishlist.

Lakeshore Learning
Although the items are a bit pricey, they are great quality.  This catalog is full of ideas.

Really Good Stuff
The title says it all.  It is really good stuff!

Scholastic
Check out the teacher store and the book clubs.  I use the book club to build my classroom library and to order the dollar books for gifts/rewards.

Teacher Storehouse
This looked like a nice resource.

Creative Teaching Press
 Under the for parents tab they offer free activities for parents.  This is a great resource.

Oriental Trading
An excellent resource for ordering party supplies and treasure box items.

Learning Resources
Check out the magnetic border.  It can be used to decorate your whiteboards, file cabinets, or even magnetic chalkboards!

Teacher Direct
A very comprehensive catalog

Back to Home Page

        



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate helpful and productive feedback. Kindness counts!

Join Me in Spreading Literacy

Join me in an effort to spread literacy by posting pictures of your pets, cute animals, or natural backgrounds with the word “Read” written ...